Because we feel that quality patient care shouldn’t be limited to interpreting radiological exams, Diversified Radiology is very involved with a multitude of charities and philanthropic endeavors.
From annually sponsoring the Komen Denver Race for the Cure to the establishment of Diversified Radiology of Colorado Research Institute, we are committed not only to the early diagnosis of deadly diseases, but to the cure for them.
The hospitals we serve are all across the Denver metro area, and so are our doctors. We live, and are active in communities throughout the area, participating in many of the same activities that you do. Our radiologists are passionate about the advocacy and success of several diverse organizations. Putting our money where our mouths are, Diversified Radiology has provided financial support to the following:
- Avista Hospital Foundation
- Boulder Shelter for the Homeless
- Colon Cancer Alliance
- Eagle Springs Charitable Foundation
- Families First
- Limb Preservation Foundation
- Tom Arganese Golf Tournament
- Laugh to Save Limbs
- Northern Colorado Medical Center Foundation
- NW Kansas Area Medical Foundation
- Parker Hospital Foundation
- Heart of Hearts Gala
- Platte Valley Medical Center Foundation
- Rocky Mountain Cancer Assistance
- Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation
- RSNA Research & Education Foundation
- Saint Joseph Hospital Foundation
- Sonnenalp of Vail Foundation
- Celebration of Life Luncheon
- Stanley British Primary School
- Steadman Philippon Research Institute
- The Samaritan House
- Vail Breast Cancer Awareness Group
- Vail Valley Medical Center Foundation
- Pink Vail
- Vail Valley Volunteer Corps
We also believe that strong leadership involvement within the hospital is vital to ensuring a healthy community. For this reason, our commitment to our hospital partners’ leadership, education and improvement is demonstrated by our extensive involvement in Peer Review, Credentialing, Quality Assurance & Improvement and other hospital committees at all of the medical centers that we serve.
We feel that the level of involvement that we share with our peers at our partner hospitals shows an incredible commitment, not only to them, but to our communities and patients as well. Our physicians also demonstrate their willingness to participate in the lives of our partner hospitals by joining and being active in the following hospital committees, leadership positions and events:
- Medical Executive Committee
- Peer Review Committee
- Department of Pathology and Radiology Committee
- Tumor Conference
- Trauma Committee
- Performance Excellence Committee
- Breast Conference
- Grand Rounds
- Fetal Board
- Limb Preservation Conference
- Neuropediatric Imaging Conference
- Stroke Care Conference
- Neurosurgery Conference
Diversified Radiology cares about being part of something bigger; using our strengths and resources to do the most good. By being active within our communities, we are better able to learn the needs of our patients, which ultimately translates to delivering the best care in the right fashion.
We understand that being a good neighbor is so much more than just living near somebody else. It’s about giving, learning, understanding and caring. It’s about taking an interest and being involved. At Diversified Radiology, we make every effort to be a good neighbor, and we are proud to live in your neighborhood.
Exemplifying the highest standards of trust and integrity within the community, Diversified was recently recognized by the BBB Denver/Boulder at their 2014 Torch Award Ceremony. Read about it here.