After Hours Body Imaging Radiologist (REMOTE – Part Time)
Schedule: 5am-10am EST; 7 days on / 14 days off
Part Time with option for full time with more shifts
100% REMOTE POSITION OPPORTUNITY
(Position can be located in Denver or REMOTE from anywhere in the USA)
Diversified Radiology of Colorado is expanding and invites productive, customer service-oriented, fellowship trained radiologist to join our sub-specialized practice as part of the after hours segment. Take advantage of the opportunity to live and practice from anywhere in the United States! Our teleradiology position allow radiologists the rare opportunity to find the balance between a desirable quality of life, financial stability and independence – all while having 24/7 support from a stable, established practice and team.
About Diversified Radiology of Colorado
Diversified Radiology is a thriving and growing 70+ radiologist group founded in 1927 and partner with US Radiology Specialists. Our practice is dedicated to providing quality, sub-specialized care and expertise throughout the nation via teleradiology. Our practice is truly ‘diversified’ given our relationship with many different hospital systems, numerous outpatient imaging centers, coverage at tertiary care centers, smaller community hospitals, and numerous stand-alone ED and urgent cares centers in 18 states and growing. Our case mix and complexity rivals that of teaching hospitals, but in a relaxed practice setting that values work/life balance.
Sub-Specialty: Body Imaging Radiologist
Diversified Radiology is seeking a fellowship-trained body imaging radiologist to join our sub-specialized after hours team. A fellowship in Body Imaging or Emergency Radiology with a focus in Chest, Abdominal, MRI, and Emergency reads is preferred; well rounded MSK imaging fellowships with experience in in body/emergency experience will be considered. Responsibilities will include, but is not limited to, CT, ultrasound, x-ray, MR, and Nuclear imaging of the chest, abdomen and pelvis for evaluation. However, the candidate should be comfortable with body and general imaging as well to help out with additional volume, if needed.
The Diversified Radiology After Hours core radiologists provide sub-specialty reads 24/7 for our hospital partners across the country through varied shift schedules to maintain exemplary diagnostic during daytime and after hours. Diversified Radiology values sub-specialty care with our radiologists focusing almost exclusively on sub-specialty reads. For this reason, the body imaging radiology position does not include neuro, pediatric, mammo, or interventional radiology. We staff all of our partner hospitals with 24/7 sub-specialty coverage internal to Diversified Radiology and our quality remains exemplary both during daytime and after hours.
This Radiologist position provides the opportunity to be located anywhere in the United States with a 100% remote / work-from-home option or may be located in Colorado. Excellent time off! Schedule will be 7-days on and 14-days off.
This position is also a partnership track opportunity. Participation in group committees and continual growth is encouraged. In addition, Diversified offers internal moonlighting opportunities, if desired.
Body Imaging Position Requirements
- Fellowship trained
- ABR Board Certified or, if recent graduate, Board Eligible
- Expertise in reading emergency and body imaging exams
- General diagnostic radiology skills
- High speed internet connection for remote work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with comfort speaking with ordering physicians as needed
- Multi-state licensing a plus, but not required
What Diversified Radiology Offers
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Generous Time off
- Opportunities to earn extra compensation through volunteer shift coverage (not required)
- Employee Funded 401K and Profit Sharing
- Stock options
- Professional liability / malpractice insurance covered
- Health Insurance for employee and family
- Generous Business Expense Account
- Partial student loan repayment as an associate
- Preferred rates for student loan refinancing
- 24/7 Diversified-owned, state-of-the-art PACS system, IT support, radiology assistant support
- Credentialing support staff
Please submit cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org