Vascular and Interventional Radiologist
Schedule: Daytime Only
Location: Denver, Colorado
Start Date: January 1, 2022 or after
Interventional Radiology of Colorado (a division of Diversified Radiology ) is expanding and invites a highly qualified, customer service-oriented, fellowship trained vascular and interventional radiologist to join our sub-specialized practice. Take advantage of the opportunity to live and practice in Denver, Colorado with the balance between a desirable quality of life, financial stability and practice partnership – all while having 24/7 support from a stable, established practice and team.
About Diversified Radiology of Colorado
Diversified Radiology is a thriving and growing 70+ radiologist group founded in 1927 and partnered with US Radiology Specialists. Our practice is dedicated to providing quality, sub-specialized care and expertise throughout the nation via teleradiology. Our practice is truly ‘diversified’ given our relationship with many different hospital systems, numerous outpatient imaging centers, coverage at tertiary care centers, smaller community hospitals, and numerous stand-alone ED and urgent cares centers in 18 states and growing. Our interventional case mix and complexity rivals that of teaching hospitals, but in a relaxed practice setting that values work/life balance.
Sub-Specialty: Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Diversified Radiology is seeking a fellowship-trained Vascular and Interventional Radiologist to join our team. This is a partnership track position that requires expertise in providing all manner of advanced interventions, primarily at a busy level II trauma center. The successful candidate will enjoy consulting on patients for TIPS, chronic limb ischemia/peripheral arterial disease, tumor ablation, DVT and PE thrombectomy/thrombolysis as well as building new service lines, including a possible new stroke program. The position will also include some time covering the other hospitals, which includes liver/kidney/stem transplant services and high-risk OB.
Diversified Radiology provides 24/7 radiology coverage for our hospital partners across the country in varied shift schedules to maintain exemplary diagnostic during daytime and after hours. Diversified Radiology values sub-specialty care with our radiologists focusing almost exclusively on sub-specialty reads. For this reason, the body imaging radiology position does not include neuro, pediatric, mammo, or interventional radiology. We staff all of our local partner hospitals and outpatient imaging centers with sub-specialty coverage internal to Diversified Radiology.
This position is also a partnership track opportunity. Participation in group committees and continual growth is encouraged. In addition, Diversified offers internal moonlighting opportunities, if desired.
Denver is a highly desirable area affording its residents a great quality of life. Enjoy professional sports, theatre, nightlife, restaurants, and numerous outdoor activities with close proximity to the Rocky Mountains and greater than 300 days of sunshine per year! Our generous vacation package attracts top radiologists from around the country who value quality sub-specialized care but also value Colorado lifestyle.
Body Imaging / Emergency Radiologist Position Requirements
- Fellowship trained Vascular and Interventional Radiologist
- ABR Board Certified
- Documented expertise and professional interest in performing complex hepatobiliary and liver/kidney transplant interventions, stroke, PAE, CLI/PAD and PE/DVT interventions.
- General diagnostic radiology skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with comfort speaking with ordering physicians as needed
What Diversified Radiology Offers
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Generous PTO/Time off
- 2 years to Partnership
- Opportunities to earn extra compensation through volunteer shift coverage (not required)
- Employee Funded 401K and Profit Sharing
- Stock options
- Professional liability / malpractice insurance covered
- Health Insurance for employee and family
- Generous Business Expense Account
- Partial student loan repayment as an associate
- Preferred rates for student loan refinancing
- 24/7 Diversified-owned, state-of-the-art PACS system, IT support, radiology assistant support
- Credentialing support staff
Please submit cover letter and CV to: email@example.com.