Musculoskeletal (MSK) Radiologist
Schedule: Daytime Only
Location: Tomball, Texas
Diversified Radiology is expanding and invites a productive, customer service-oriented, fellowship trained MSK radiologist to join our sub-specialized practice. Take advantage of a balance between a desirable quality of life, financial stability, and, if desired, practice partnership – all while having 24/7 support from a stable, established practice and team.
About Diversified Radiology
Diversified Radiology is a thriving and growing 70+ radiologist group founded in 1927 and partnered with US Radiology Specialists. Our practice is dedicated to providing quality, sub-specialized care and expertise throughout the nation via teleradiology. Our practice is truly ‘diversified’ given our relationship with many different hospital systems, numerous outpatient imaging centers, coverage at tertiary care centers, smaller community hospitals, and numerous stand-alone ED and urgent cares centers in 18 states and growing. Our case mix and complexity rivals that of teaching hospitals, but in a relaxed practice setting that values work/life balance.
Diversified Radiology seeking a fellowship-trained Musculoskeletal Radiologist to join our group, staffing outpatient imaging centers in the Houston area. This position requires experience reading all MSK imaging, spine imaging, and general body imaging. Training/ability in MSK Ultrasound is a plus. Radiologist must be service oriented and be able to handle high case volume.
Diversified Radiology values sub-specialty care. For this reason, an MSK radiologist position with Diversified Radiology will not include Neuro, Mammo, Pediatric, or Interventional Radiology. In addition, we have our own internal after-hours radiology core providing sub-specialty reads 24/7 for our hospital partners, and this Musculoskeletal Radiologist position will not require overnight work. Because we staff all our partner hospitals with 24/7 sub-specialty coverage internal to Diversified, our quality remains exemplary both during daytime and after hours.
This position provides the option for partnership track or physician employment. Participation in group outreach/marketing and group committees is encouraged. In addition, if desired, Diversified offers internal moonlighting opportunities.
In the Houston area, enjoy professional sports, theatre, nightlife, restaurant, and numerous outdoor activities. Our generous vacation package attracts top radiologists from around the country who value quality sub-specialized care, but also value balance with personal life.
Candidate must have US training (residency and fellowship) and be Fellowship-Trained in Musculoskeletal Radiology.
Musculoskeletal (MSK) Radiologist Position Requirements
- Fellowship trained
- ABR Board Certified or, if recent graduate, Board Eligible
- General diagnostic radiology skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with comfort speaking with ordering physicians as needed
- Skilled with, or willing to learn, arthrogram injections via C-arm
What Diversified Radiology Offers
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Generous Time Off
- 2 years to Partnership option, or Physician Employment only option
- Opportunities to earn extra compensation through volunteer shift coverage (not required)
- Employee Funded 401K and Profit Sharing
- Stock Options
- Professional liability / malpractice insurance covered
- Health Insurance for employee and family
- Generous Business Expense Account
- Partial student loan repayment as an associate
- Preferred rates for student loan refinancing
- 24/7 Diversified-owned, state-of-the-art PACS system, IT support, radiology assistant support
- Credentialing support staff
Please submit cover letter and CV to: email@example.com.