Daytime Neuroradiologist / Neuro Radiology Subspecialty
Schedule: Daytime Only
Location: Steeplechase, Texas
Diversified Radiology is expanding and invites a productive, customer service-oriented, fellowship trained Neuroradiologist to join our sub-specialized practice. Take advantage of a balance between a desirable quality of life, financial stability, and, if desired, practice partnership – all while having 24/7 support from a stable, established practice and team.
About Diversified Radiology
Diversified Radiology is a thriving and growing 70+ radiologist group founded in 1927 and partnered with US Radiology Specialists. Our practice is dedicated to providing quality, sub-specialized care and expertise throughout the nation via teleradiology. Our practice is truly ‘diversified’ given our relationship with many different hospital systems, numerous outpatient imaging centers, coverage at tertiary care centers, smaller community hospitals, and numerous stand-alone ED and urgent cares centers in 18 states and growing. Our case mix and complexity rivals that of teaching hospitals, but in a relaxed practice setting that values work/life balance.
Diversified Radiology seeking a fellowship-trained Neuroradiologist to join our daytime segment team, staffing outpatient imaging centers in the Houston area. Responsibilities cover the full spectrum of diagnostic neuroimaging including stroke CT/CTA with perfusion, 4D CT parathyroid imaging, MR perfusion, and pediatric neuroimaging.
The Diversified Radiology daytime core radiologists provide sub-specialty reads during the day, with no overnight work. Diversified Radiology provides 24/7 radiology coverage for our hospital partners across the country in varied shift schedules to maintain exemplary diagnostic during daytime and after hours. Diversified Radiology values sub-specialty care with our radiologists focusing almost exclusively on sub-specialty reads. For this reason, the neuroradiology position will not include body, pediatric, mammo, or interventional radiology. We staff all of our local partner hospitals and outpatient imaging centers with sub-specialty coverage internal to Diversified Radiology.
This position provides the option for partnership track or physician employment. Participation in group outreach/marketing and group committees is encouraged. In addition, if desired, Diversified offers internal moonlighting opportunities.
In the Houston area, enjoy professional sports, theatre, nightlife, restaurant, and numerous outdoor activities. Our generous vacation package attracts top radiologists from around the country who value quality sub-specialized care, but also value balance with personal life.
Neuroradiologist Position Requirements
- Fellowship trained
- ABR Board Certified or, if recent graduate, Board Eligible
- General diagnostic radiology skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with comfort speaking with ordering physicians as needed
- Skilled with, or willing to learn, arthrogram injections via C-arm preferred
What Diversified Radiology Offers
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Generous Time Off
- 2 years to Partnership option, or Physician Employment only option
- Opportunities to earn extra compensation through volunteer shift coverage (not required)
- Employee Funded 401K and Profit Sharing
- Stock Options
- Professional liability / malpractice insurance covered
- Health Insurance for employee and family
- Generous Business Expense Account
- Partial student loan repayment as an associate
- Preferred rates for student loan refinancing
- 24/7 Diversified-owned, state-of-the-art PACS system, IT support, radiology assistant support
- Credentialing support staff
Please submit cover letter and CV to: email@example.com.